Traveling is pointless if it does not teach you anything. It is even more useless when you don’t know how to make the most of your travel experiences. That is after all what it should be about. Experiences.
The world is full of gems, most of them hidden right under your nose. The problem is price. That is what hides the best gems. If it’s expensive it’s not affordable. If it’s cheap its worth is questioned. If it’s expensive its worth is still question. Then you find the classy travelers whose travels are based on class, the more expensive the better. There is no winning!
Why do you travel?
- You feel overworked by life and you need a break
- You’re stressed and you need a break
- It’s holidays and you need a break
- You’re going through a dark time and you need a break
- You feel lost so you go soul searching
- You need answers from the universe so you go searching for them
- You have the time and the money
Travel experiences are about meeting people, creating memories, going back home and sharing your travel stories. When you travel you are giving yourself a chance to create yourself through meeting new people, seeing things, doing things etc. Whatever feelings you put in during this creation of your new self, you will witness on your return home.
What you put in, you will get out.